Oh boy! Yesterday I shot a wedding and it was a 15 hour work day. Today, I have the mental acuity of a welsh daisy (they are, in my opinion, the least intelligent of all the flowers in the flower kingdom…) and I haven’t even had a chance to go through yesterday’s pics yet. So, no amazing, breathtaking, WOWZAS wedding pics until next week sometime (hopefully).
However, I just wanted to take a moment to post my highs and lows in the gratitude/attitude department before I head for bed!
Today’s Attitude Goes Out To:
- A certain wedding “conductor” who refused to move out of the way of the happy couple during their first kiss, despite my polite request that she do so. I asked her to step to the left after she pronounced the B&G hub and wife (so I could get a good shot without her in it) and she basically said, “Uh, no, I don’t think so.” Sheesh lady, the day was about the B&G, not about you…
- My brain, which, lately, seems to be escaping through one or both of my ear canals. Big jerkwad.
Today’s Gratitude Goes Out To:
- Jaime Godard (of Lasting Images Photography) and Kim Reed (of Kimberly Reed Photography) for being my second shooters all day yesterday. For never getting in any of my shots. For throwing out awesome ideas. For being super supportive of each other and myself during the most crucial moments. For sharing your knowledge and not being afraid to ask questions. And, most of all, for having my back and making the day so much more relaxing than it would have been had I been alone or even with just one extra shooter. You ladies are da BOMB!
- My ever-loveable hubby, Greg, for remembering to feed all of the animals and give Sky his insulin shots while I was AWOL yesterday. Just when I think he can’t surprise me anymore, he comes up with doozies.
- The newly wed Graham & Amanda Brooks – fantastic couple, fantastic wedding party (OMG, Josh and Dustin were absolutely side-splitting hilarious and Dana is totally my kind of peeps), fantastic wedding experience. I left last night feeling like I’d made some new friends and feeling pumped by how well the day went. You two rock. Enjoy your trip to the Bahamas and I’ll see you when you get back.
Well creepers, that’s it for me today. Short and sweet. Life is amazing and I love to live it to the fullest, but I seriously have to catch some zzzzzzzs.
Here’s a random pic, just to keep you all salivating for more…seriously, could this be any more pathetic??? Sorry about the grain – it was dark and I didn’t want to use the flash in case it woke him up!