Last year, I posted a list of nicknames that Greg has come up with for our dog, Juno. I planned to add more to it this morning, as the list is getting fairly long, but I can’t seem to find it.
Ergo, I must repost them all. Why? Because Greg is a nickname kind of guy. He finds nicknames for everyone he knows and it amuses me. I enjoy sharing my amusement with the world.
- Juno’s full name is Junovious Prime LeFlufy. Inspired by Transformers and meshed together from the name he had when we rescued him (which was Juneau, as in Alaska)
- Ju Prime
- Primarily Juno
- Ju Ju Ju
- Princess (yes, Juno is male)
- Corndog (because he is the color of Corndogs)
- Mustache dog (because he has what appears to be a mustache)
- Grouse dog (because he hunts for grouse with Greg)
- Marmot chaser
- Blondie (because Greg’s cousin’s daughter, Chase, told us, “Juno is blonde, like me.”)
- Beautiful Dog (he actually sings this name in a little song all the time. “Beautiful dog. Yellow in color. Likes to chase Marmots. Too slow to catch them. Good thing he’s cute.”).
- Wonder Dog
- Bird doggie
- Tennis Ball Obsessivizer (no, that last word is not a word at all, but it makes Greg giggle everytime he says it).
- Cougar lover (because Greg calls me Cougar and Juno loves me!)
I’m sure there are a few more, but I can’t think of them right now.
Have a good rainy day Sunday, everyone. I wish you all enough…